bigsid Application

Publicly viewable and postable for any recruits.

Moderator: directors

User avatar
mynts_pants
Posts: 3
Joined: Tue Jun 25, 2019 6:34 pm

Re: bigsid Application

Post by mynts_pants » Wed Jul 03, 2019 3:57 am

I'm guessing the
13. How do you make ISK ingame?

Does RMT count?
was a joke.

How do you make is / plan to make isk in the game

User avatar
lavatarl
Posts: 6
Joined: Mon Jun 24, 2019 10:00 am

Re: bigsid Application

Post by lavatarl » Wed Jul 03, 2019 3:59 am

Lost me at Robin Kuntz 0M SP, Recruitment Scamming...

i just disslike that part of the game.

Guest

Re: bigsid Application

Post by Guest » Wed Jul 03, 2019 1:51 pm

mynts_pants wrote:
Wed Jul 03, 2019 3:57 am
I'm guessing the
13. How do you make ISK ingame?

Does RMT count?
was a joke.

How do you make is / plan to make isk in the game
Usually ratting in nullsec when i'm in a nullsec corp and market trading. When I'm not in a nullsec corp exploration, missions normally.

Guest

Re: bigsid Application

Post by Guest » Wed Jul 03, 2019 1:54 pm

lavatarl wrote:
Wed Jul 03, 2019 3:59 am
Lost me at Robin Kuntz 0M SP, Recruitment Scamming...

i just disslike that part of the game.
Each to their own. If it makes you feel any better, he/I wasn't successful at it. Think the name maybe tipped some people off. This was at the time the character was made an officially sanctioned Goons activity, but it was a short lived experiment and not something I have done for years or would do any more.

User avatar
santo_black
Posts: 3
Joined: Mon Jul 01, 2019 11:54 am

Re: bigsid Application

Post by santo_black » Wed Jul 03, 2019 1:58 pm

You mentioned you tend to come back to the game during bouts of depression. Are you joking about that? And if not, do you feel that it is a healthy cycle? An escape? A means to an end? Depression is serious. Ultimately, we are all (mostly) adults here and part of a community, do you manifest your depression in passive/aggressive social interactions or withdraw? The reason I ask is ultimately about your health, we wouldn't want to enable further deterioration of that and actually would love to be a part of the salve that alleviates it.

Guest

Re: bigsid Application

Post by Guest » Wed Jul 03, 2019 2:48 pm

santo_black wrote:
Wed Jul 03, 2019 1:58 pm
You mentioned you tend to come back to the game during bouts of depression. Are you joking about that? And if not, do you feel that it is a healthy cycle? An escape? A means to an end? Depression is serious. Ultimately, we are all (mostly) adults here and part of a community, do you manifest your depression in passive/aggressive social interactions or withdraw? The reason I ask is ultimately about your health, we wouldn't want to enable further deterioration of that and actually would love to be a part of the salve that alleviates it.
I don't really want to get into my personal shizz on a website which is visible to everyone, suffice to say it was a semi-joke. I find eve cathartic in some ways. It is an escape for me and gives me something to do when I can't be arsed to interact with real life. I take my brain medicine and I am a functioning member of society. Kind of you to hope that BOS is something that would help, yet worrying of you to mention the potential to cause further deterioration :lol: So long as I don't lose any ratting carriers to drifters I won't be throwing myself off a bridge anytime soon :D

Guest

Re: bigsid Application

Post by Guest » Wed Jul 03, 2019 2:51 pm

By the way, I'm lurking on discord in general-chat if you want to ask me stuff in real time; favourite brand of tea bag, least favourite beer mat style, best mining ship fitting, how to lose half billion making a typo on a sell order in Jita...anything really.