Felicity Trudeau

Moderator: recruitment

Fe
Felicity Trudeau

Felicity Trudeau

Postby Felicity Trudeau Thu Jul 12, 2018 9:33 pm

Howdy. Don't mind my language, I like to be friendly with everyone.

Names Luka from Slovenia, I'm currently 17 years old and I just finished a 3 year old high school program.

So you probably don't give a single crap where I study, but I finally am done with exams and stuff and it's holidays. Anyway into eve, I am gaming a lot, so I'm active a lot. My killboard is not very impressive I only joined few big fleets in my eve career but i really want to get into pvp .

So far in eve I have only done, ratting and exploration and well mining. I can fly most gallente ships and mining barges. I speak Slovenian, Croatian and Serbian ( which are similar ) but mainly English. I've got a large english vocabulary and I speak english fluently, so communicating with me really should be a problem friends :)

You guys can all add me on discord and we can chat and stuff, sometimes when I'm bored I also play Leauge of Legends or PUBG if anyone wants to team up on that. As for eve I can play eve up to 5 hours per day if not more when stuff is interesting.

Not sure what else to write about myself to introduce myself, but if anyone speaks my language don't be afraid to say hello.

Thanks for reading guys,

King regards,
Luke
farrow_tsasa

Re: Felicity Trudeau

Postby farrow_tsasa Fri Jul 13, 2018 3:53 pm

Application withdrawn

Return to “Recruitment”