Somoxx

Moderator: recruitment

So
Somoxx

Somoxx

Postby Somoxx Sun Apr 22, 2018 4:57 pm

Hello!
My name is Daniel, 22 and my main's name is Somoxx (https://zkillboard.com/character/90395210/).
I speak English (without a horrible accent haha), German, Swiss German and a bit of spanish. I play in the EU TZ.

Most of my PvP experience so far consists of FW-Frig PvP and cloaky ganking in Stratioses/Asteros and recently my beloved Piñata-Tengu. I have also done F1-Monkey PvP but thats not really experience.
In my current corp I am technically happy, but looking for content in wormholes takes forever and most targets turn out to be explorers or ventures, with sometimes more interesting fights but I do not want to continue spending 5 hours to get one engagement, which is why I am looking for a new home.
From my next corp I would want a great community where people know each-other, semi regular group content and knowledge which could help me find nice solo adventures. Of course I am willing to teach other newer members what experience I have gained so far (most notably wormhole experience). Altough right now my KB is very green I am not afraid to fight normal PvP, which is the reason I am applying here. I am not afraid to loose my ship.
I can fly every non T2 subcap and some T2 frigs and cruiser, and the Proteus as well as the Tengu.
I am willing to train into any doctrines and would also like to fly logi and do some FC'ing one day. My biggest most ambitious goal within EVE is to one day fly Capitals (Rorqual, Dreads) solo to do some PvP haha.

I hope very much that you would give me a chance to see me grow in PVP and could welcome me to your Corp.
Best Regards,
Daniel
farrow_tsasa

Re: Somoxx

Postby farrow_tsasa Sun Apr 22, 2018 7:50 pm

Hi Somoxx,

Thanks for your application. Can you resubmit APIs as the ones provided didnt work.
farrow_tsasa

Re: Somoxx

Postby farrow_tsasa Mon Apr 23, 2018 7:15 am

Application accepted.

Return to “Recruitment”